ADRIVA is hiring !
If you are a talented software engineer and would like to be a part of an innovative team tackles problems at internet scale, we would like to hear from you.
Some of the perks we can offer are; unlimited coffee, play station (and tournaments) at your disposal, flexible working arrangements...
We do provide software consultancy services to our clients on security, development and diagnostics services.
If you are up for a challenge, never tired of problem solving and attacking problems at internet scale let's have a chat.
- 4+ years hands-on coding experience (.NET platform).
- Very good level knowledge of Mirosoft Azure platform and / or internals of Microsoft Windows OS.
- Experience with distributed programming paradigms.
- Multi threaded and parallel programming experience.
- Good command of English language.
We are looking for a team member to work together on a V1 platform project. This is a platform targeting developers, testers and PMs at the same time so you will need to wear multiple hats when designing and implementing the system.
The system will have main sub systems of runtime, diagnostics and tools which are all written in C# and / or C++ but we use a lot of technologies from WPF, Visual Studio SDK to OWIN and Azure.
- Has been through at least on product cycle.
- Good level knowledge of C# and/or C++.
- Willing to touch multiple Microsoft technologies at the same time.
- Good problem solver.
- Can see a problem from different perspectives.
If you would like to get in touch, please drop a line, with the reference code of the position, to [email protected]
with your up-to-date CV in pdf or doc(x) format.
Address: Rumeli Cad. No:78 Kat:4/401 Nişantaşı
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +90 (212) 231 64 93
Adriva, established in 2010, is a highly innovative and young software development and consultancy start-up.
So far we have delievered solutions and services to our customers about software architecture and development, architectural and security consultancy.
For a list of services please visit us.